Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oooops, I missed one!

I am not quite sure how this happened, but one of my favorites from last weeks Hoo's got talent didn't end up showing on my post! I am don't sure if it got deleted or what when I was messing around with my post. I left this fabulous lady a comment even telling her that I featured her project! What a dork huh? So, I am so glad to introduce Carrie from greenbean's craftrole. She made this stinkin' cute chalkboard tutu!

I am so sorry Carrie that this somehow was left out! You definitely have talent!




0 crafty hoots said...:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!