Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hoo's got talent? #12


HOOOOOOOOOO's ready to show off their stuff today?

It is already Wednesday and you know what that means? That's right...



NightOwlCrafting


Unfortunately I am not featuring anyone today, because I am on vacation! I will try to do a double feature next week! Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up to last weeks party! I wasn't able to comment on every one's amazing talent before I left and I feel so bad about it! So without further ado let's get started with this week's link party!


Here  are the rules!

*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.

           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your   main URL.

                        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.

 *Include a short description of your project and the name 
of your blog in your link up.

                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!

         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I will be back later to check out all the links :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, thanks for hosting. These linky parties are great for putting ideas out there and gathering more in!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!