Thursday, July 22, 2010

Guest Post from Sugar Bee Craft!

I'm BACCCKKKKK!
I just spent 12 hours in the car coming home from camping! I know crazy right? Anyway I am so excited that I have a guest post today by Mandy from Sugar Bee Craft! So please show her some blogging love!


Hello Night Owl Crafting readers!!  I'm excited to be here.  I am Mandy from over on Sugar Bee Craft Edition.  I am lucky to stay home with my four kids and enjoy all the fun that comes with it.  I also (obviously!) love crafts and creating.  Here's the whole gang in our "crazy" faces at the lake a few weeks ago.
I've been blogging on my craft blog for about a year and half now, and it just keeps growing.  I feel that if I can do something, you can too, so a lot of my posts are tutorials.  I do a lot more than crafts (although plenty of those!) - - I especially love easy sewing projects, like this Shirred Pillowcase Dress.
I love making glass tile pendants and made some with pictures and even clip art using the school mascot (perfect gifts for grandmas and teachers!)

I love to feature favorite recipes of mine, like my go-to treat whenever it's potluck: Furnkies!
I also dabble in photography and photoshop elements tips - I'm not an expert, but I like to share what I know, like how to get that "blurry background" look from your pictures.
And recently I did a whole redo of our basement and created a great Playroom all centered around the wall tree that turned out perfect - I LOVE it all!!
Also, I have a link party on Tuesdays called Take-A-Look Tuesday - - where YOU can link up what you've been working on - I love checking out all the fun ideas and projects.
So I hope you'll swing by and see me in my part of the blog world.  Thanks for letting me pop on over here!


Thanks Mandy for posting on my blog today! You have an adorable blog and I love going to visit it!



2 comments:

  1. I love the pillowcase dresses and can't wait to get my sewing machine to try it out. Thanks so much for posting these darling photos, I have a little girl that turns 7 next week that I think would LOVE these. Found you through #DBBB and thanks for commenting.

    http://homemom3.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love the family photo... Wacky..1..2..3. Happy Family...

    God Bless..

    MiNDFRAMES®

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!